Wednesday, September 23, 2015

All Are Victims!

I'm headed for death. The verdict is in, and I have been found guilty of being inconvenient. Although I'm not very big yet, I will cause you some discomfort and pain. I will take up a lot of your time and will do little for you except give you smiles, and snuggles. Some will tell you I'm not worth much and I'm not equipped to argue with them.

They will tell you I am not human, and have no value. They will say I am just a blob of tissue, and can be destroyed....no problem. In my defense, I haven't killed anyone, or stolen anything, or lied, but I'm still deemed undesirable. I will take a lot of love and care. If I were given a chance, you would learn to love me, but now I won't have that time with you! 

I don't know when my time with you will end. It may be in 32 days, 42 days, or even 84 days. I'll have no warning, but at some point, I'll be pulled apart, piece by piece, and executed. I make noise, I cry in pain, but no one hears my voice. It is too small, and they don't care. I wish I could tell you that I do feel the pain, even though they say I don't.

I wish I could tell you that I could have contributed to your life. God created me as surely as He created you. He had a plan for my life, and for the people I would have touched by my existence. I am so sorry we'll never know each other or hold each other. One more thing, I forgive you. I know you were misinformed about me. They lied to you. When you do think of me....and you will, God will gather your tears in a bottle as He says in Psalm 56:8.

I am your pre-born son, your pre-born daughter, who loved you, but didn't survive the abortion.

A mother has a heart that beats, her unborn baby has a heart that beats. Mom has eyes, ears, fingers, and toes. Unborn baby has eyes, ears, fingers and toes. Moms have all the other parts that make her human, and the unborn baby does too. Babies are simply in different stages of progress. Undeveloped potential!

If you are human and alive, why isn't your baby? Moms have been convinced this is not human, it is inconvenient, and they can hire someone for money to murder it. That is abortion!  This little committed no crime, has no voice, and is torn limb from limb from the inside. Women are convince it is their choice, over their bodies. First the victim is not your body, it is the baby's. Second,  the choices should have been made before a child was formed. Abortionists will convince women they are doing something normal and noble. That is another lie.

This is no different from the Old Testament people who threw their babies into fire pits as sacrifices to the gods they worshiped. Abortion kills babies today as a sacrifice for selfish desires. God did not stay silent...there were consequences. From the women I have talked to that had abortions, they have suffered physical emotional, and mental consequences. The abortionists don't care about that. It's just another day of baby body parts that add up to money.

God can and will forgive if abortionists, nurses, or Moms want to be free of this. It is like any other sin, it is against God's word, but if we repent and turn from our wicked ways, He will forgive. If they accept Him as their Lord and Savior, they can live free of the pain. A prime example is the woman that started abortion being legal in Roe vs Wade,  she
became a born again Christian. Now she works tirelessly to try and reverse the monster she helped create. God is good! He was the first ever to love the sinner, but hate their sin!  For my friends who don't agree, I have to speak out, because abortion is wrong. It takes a human life!

No comments:

Post a Comment